Term of Use
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at Roseroy.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Roseroy to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- Roseroy will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- Roseroy places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to.Cookies are an integral part of assisting Roseroy in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, Roseroy can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing Roseroy, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- Customers are able to disable cookies if they want personally from their browser.
Shipment, Customs, Duties and Taxes
- All items purchased from Roseroy are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The use of the Roseroy site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- Roseroy offers worldwide shipping.The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country or state.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Roseroy has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.